REACH is a new European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use (EC 1907/2006). It deals with the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances. The new law entered into force on 1 June 2007.
NANOPHASE CURRENT PATH
- Secured "Intertek Ageus Solutions" as REACH "Only Representative (OR)" in Europe.
- Posted Nanophase REACH position paper on Nanophase.com
- Posted OR notification on web.
- Completed Pre-Registration of metal oxide and other solvents, monomers, and dispersants.
- Received confirmation of Pre-Registration of proprietary dispersants/additives from suppliers.
- Ensure all substances shipped to Europe are compliant with REACH requirements.